REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS
* Birth Certificate
* Baptismal Certificate if Catholic (unless Baptized at St. Monica's)
* Up-to-Date Immunization Record - including varicella (chicken pox)
* Social Security Number
* Copies of must recent report card and standardized testing (Grades 1-8)
* Registration Fee of $100 per child up to three children
* * An entrance test will be administered to all students entering Kindergarten. This test will be administered in late May/early June. Parents will be notified of the test date and time.
REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE ABOVE DOCUMENTATION.
NO STUDENT WILL BE ADMITTED IN SEPTEMBER WITHOUT UP-TO-DATE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS.
Thank you for choosing and supporting St. Monica School to educate your children.